Rogero CEX-4.30 v1.02 Details
• The PS3~dev_blind.zip fix is now Pre-patched in the PUP itself.
• Fixed the bug of "Corrupted Data" on installation from Recovery encountered by some users.
• Added the Cinavia Disabled files into the PUP.
• Updated multiMAN to the latest 04.10.00 build in the package.
• Added the new simple to install PlayStation home fix to the package too.
• Compatibility problem with some PS3 models is now fully fixed.
• XMB Icons problem from in-game PS button is now fixed.
• PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current "passphrase" still the same.
• Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
• noBD and noBT patches are applied to allow installation on consoles with broken BR drive or Bluetooth controller.
• It was tested by hundreds of testers on all PS3 models (FAT & Slim) and no problems were encountered.
• It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.30 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
• Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
• Current 3.55 homebrew applications can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21/4.30
Read more: http://monkeydesk.at/content/rogero-cex-4-30-cfw-version-1-02-veroeffentlicht-1947/#ixzz2BO7QmwyK