[GERÜCHT] PS1 & PS2 Titel in 1080i auf der PS4

Dieses Thema im Forum "PlayStation 4 Homebrew Talk" wurde erstellt von Ofe, 31. Mai 2014.

1. Ofe

Ofe Moderator Mitarbeiter

[GERÜCHT] PS1 & PS2 Titel in 1080i auf der PS4

Branchen Insider Ahsan Rasheed alias @thuway hat
    via Twitter ein sehr interessantes Gerücht verbreitet.

ps1&ps2.on.ps4.jpg

Demnach soll die PS4 in Zukunft PS1 & PS2
    Titel in einer Auflösung von 1080i unterstützen.

Der in der Entwicklung stehende Software Emulator scheint noch sehr fehlerbehaftet
    zu sein, so dass erstmal nur ausgewählte PS1 & PS2 Classic Titel erscheinen sollen.

NEWs auf PS3Hax.net
    Spoiler
    Original von Pirate auf PS3Hax.net

PS4: Support for PS1 and PS2 Titles with Native 1080p, VR Demos may be coming soon

With E3 creeping in soon, a fairly reputable insider reports that Sony is planning on bringing PS1/PS2 support on PS4 WITH 1080p rendering. He also talks about bring VR demos in future events.

To quote:
    Zitat:

E3 is approaching fast, and according to industry insider Ahsan Rasheed, that is normally quite accurate with the information his sources give him, Sony has a lot of interesting things in the pipeline, as he said today on Twitter.
    Be excited: 1. Local PS2 / PS1 support on PS4 w/ native 1080p rendering for select titles. 2. Bluray+Media Player updates
    3. VR demos from at future events 4. PS4 exclusive game stuff 5. PlayStation Now launch
    Number 1 I’ve known for a good minute, but software is still buggy and not every game works. Please be excited.
    Ahsan continued by giving more details on what’s going on behind the scenes with the Project Morpheus virtual reality headset:
    Devs I’m talking to really want to try Morpheus. Community feels like it is the best way to introduce VR to mainstream consumers.
    Oh and Sony has opened the floodgates asking for open criticism from third parties on Morpheus and what they want to see in a final product.
    If you are interested in how Sony is approaching Morpheus, they are designing it similar to PS4 and Dualshock 4. Taking developer feedback.
    If proven true, a few of those elements would probably raise the excitement level for the console between those that have asked for some form of backwards compatibility. As for the design of Morpheus, I’m not surprised: Sony has learned that developer feedback is incredibly important for development, and seems to be putting that notion to good use like it did with the PS4 itself.Of course we should take all of this with a pinch of salt, considering that there has been no official announcement from Sony itself, but we can only hope that Ahsan’s sources are accurate. There are quite a few PlayStation and PS2 games I’d love to play on my PS4.

If you’re wondering if it’s possible for older titles to be rendered in 1080p, it definitely is. PC Emulators for both consoles (and for the PSP as well) already support that feature and it works wonders, so it isn’t that incredible that the PS4 would be able to do the same with the right software. Its architecture is not that different from that of a gaming PC, after all.

source

1. Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
    Information ausblenden