Damit alle Games angezeigt werden....WiiFlow starten --> Home-Button klicken --> Cache updaten
- fixed gc ciso games to show and launch via WFL. thanks CokeCookie for getting me to fix it. note banners do not show for ciso games unless you use a custom gc banner.
- added (for wii u vwii) to be able to select Wii U channel as the exit to choice either via main cfg pg 4 exit to option or home menu>exit to menu and select wii u menu.
- removed priiloader and bootmii as exit to options when on wii u vwii
- added random select game option. manually edit wiiflow_lite.ini and under [GENERAL] set "random_select" to yes then while in wiiflow lite main screen hold B and press '-' to have WFL random select a game instead of random boot a game.
- removed region change from savenand emulation types. why? because according to overjoy's commit he said it didn't work yet. it was for a future version of d2x cios when davebaol added it to d2x cios. i looked at all the d2x cios commits from that date to present and didn't see that it was ever added. if i'm wrong someone let me know and i will add it back into wfl.
- made some small bootup changes in case of errors on bootup.
- made some changes to the way wiiflow lite handles emunand switching and other minor emunand code editing.
- re made it possible to use SD emunands with sNeek2o r96.
- added vwii r96 beta 9.6 support. wiiflow lite will now look for vwiikernal.bin and emunands must be in a subfolder of vwiinands on USB only.
- when exiting a emunand game using neek2o if on wii it will use the back2nand channel to return you to wii system menu or if on wiiu it will return you to wiiu system channel because returning to the vwii system menu isn't possible.
- when using wiiflow lite and exit to neek2o it will just launch neek2o system menu. from there you can launch wiiflow or wiiflow lite (if installed on emunand) to use cheats on a emunand game. otherwise cheats do not work when using neek2o to launch a game.
- now when moving from banner to banner the background music will not play and you will not see coverflow (for a second) when using full screen banners.
- now on game selected categories menu the banner will change when you change games using '+' or '-' buttons
- added custom banners for plugin games. no longer using trialer thp videos as banners for plugin games. put your custom banners in the custom banner folder plus the plugin cover folder and name them the same as the rom with extension plus .bnr just like how you do for the covers. to make a plugin game banner i suggest downloading one of abdallahterro's custom gamecube dios mios booter channels and use customizemii to change the images (and sound if you want). make sure the images match exactly the size of the one's already there. when changes are done extract the banner and rename it and put it in the proper folder as previously mentioned.
- trialer videos still work even for plugin games. again for plugins rename the thp and ogg file to match the rom plus extension and .thp or .ogg. on game selected screen press '-' to start or quit a trailer video if one is available. pressing 'B' or 'Home' will quit the video and return you to the main screen.
- when flipping a cover none of the buttons are available and the mini banner is not shown until you press 'B' to de flip the cover to normal front view.
- fixed game info menu - in case a custom channel is selected and is not included in gametdb it will display a message 'no game info' instead of random stuff from the last game viewed. tested on wiiflow lite forwarder channel.
- now stopping sounds and music early when exiting wiiflow to prevent music from stuttering when exiting.
- other minor coding changes.
check out the opening post of this thread for a list of all the changes since wiiflow r1076
- fixed nintendont video and language selecting per game. seems their 'key' names were different in config_game.cpp and menu_game.cpp so when you changed them in settings it didn't matter because launching a game used a different setting name. this is fixed now. if you used the global defaults you would have never noticed this.
- fixed using force progressive patch for nintendont. so when you select a 480p or pal480p video mode it actually turns on progressive mode. only works on certain games just like nintendont. tested on rampage total destruction and working.
- fixed led option for nintendont. seems the setting was there in game settings but was not used when launching a game.
- added skip IPL option per game. used to skip the GC or triforce BIOS if you have it installed. some games may not work with the BIOS so you can set this to skip it.
- added wiimote CC rumble option per game. this works only with wii CC or CCpro and will only make the wiimote vibrate in case you didn't know.
- auto set native control and led to off if on Wii U. they only work on Wii.
- WiiFlow Lite now always uses Nintendont Args config and only works with nintendont v3.358+.
- removed USB HID option since nintendont auto detects usb controllers since v3.304+
- updated version to v4.4.0 r1130 final.
- removed Fanart code.
- fixed playing/zooming plugin game movies (hopefully, i don't have any .thp files to test it)
- added HBC 1.1.3 new ID OHBC. this allows wiiflow to use exit to HBC if you have the new one.
- switched HBC_JODI and HBC_HAXX to the correct DEFINE. they were switched wrong but it didn't seem to really have any affect.
- re added the Aspect Ratio option for Emu NAND games. seems it was set to only show for a wii game but now it will show for both wii and nand game. default is your consoles default. so for example if your console is 16:9 and your game doesn't look right try force 4:3.
- re organized the game settings menu to get all game setting options to show. this will make themes not display properly. themes will need to be edited.
- added gc default settings menu accessed via main settings pg3. pg3 no longer requires you to be in gc view to see them now. wish i had more time to add more default settings.
- addded partition settings menu in place of the single partiton selection on pg1. this means you don't have to select the source view first.
- fixed switching from full covers to smallbox covers in sourceflow and brewflow.
- updated the Help Guide to any new button controls (English only).
- updated the xml file.
- other minor theme and code cleanup