multiMAN ver 04.20.00 BASE (20130220) is now available online.
NOTE: It is a BASE version, which means that it can be installed over ANY previous version and is also suitable for first-time users.
* Introducing the new mM payload which makes mM independent and easy to port for various firmwares
* Supports only 3.55 CEX/DEX, 4.21 CEX/DEX, 4.30 CEX, 4.31 CEX
* BD-ROM Emulator option in Settings can be set to "Enable / Disable" - no more "Hermes"/"Standard"
* Compatibility-wise it is better than "Standard" and "Hermes".
* This payload overwrites 252 bytes of strings in LV2 memory (and not 4000 bytes of code like other payloads), it doesn't use syscalls and doesn't rely on firmware functions, executes fast and improves performance
* Added option in settings "Redirect /app_home":
--- Disable (/app_home will not be mounted at all)
--- Enable (/app_home as used in previous versions - points to the game - for disc-less)
--- Toolbox (on Rogero firmwares with pre-installed toolbox if you play from discs only - it allows you to return to stealthMAN without restart)
* For 3.55DEX and 4.21DEX mM now supports split-games, adds better disc-less compatibility and also allows loading of PS1 backups in BIN+CUE format from internal/external.
* IMPROVED DISC-LESS COMPATIBILITY:
The new payload allows for some tweaks and there is 80% chance that games that didn't work disc-less will now work.
multiMAN ver 04.20.00 BASE (20130220).zip (97MB)
Download multiMAN ver 04.20.00 BASE (20130220).zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
* multiMAN ver 04.20.00 BASE CEX (20130220).pkg (30MB)
* multiMAN ver 04.20.00 BASE DEX (20130220).pkg (37MB)
* multiMAN ver 04.20.00 BASE CEX STEALTH (20130220).zip (29MB)
CEX, DEX and STEALTH versions include Showtime 4.3.21, ps1emu for 3.55/4.21/4.3x, ps1netemu for 3.55/4.21/4.3x, AIOMOD.BIN and mM's theme.
As requested by a lot of users, here it is:
multiMAN ver 04.20.00 FULL CEX (20130220).zip (291.27MB)
Download multiMAN ver 04.20.00 FULL CEX (20130220).zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Additionally to the BASE version contents, the full one adds:
* One motion background (4MB)
* 9 themes (125MB)
* 5623 PS3 game covers (97MB)
* 3425 PS1/PS2 game covers (43MB)
This is the ONLY difference between BASE and FULL (the additional content, which usually doesn't change a lot from one FULL to another).